Sunday, February 28, 2010

their, 80 reasons.

80 Reasons why kitkat is my best friend, and the reasons she needs to stay in Tulsa. and the things il miss if she doesnt..


1. your my best friend.
2. your have so many people who care here.
3. your familys here.
4. where are u gna go?
5. so u can keep me out of trouble.
6. because this is your home, and you were raised here.
7. youll make new friends.
8. u might start hanging out with the wrong crowd.
9. youll forget about us.
10. alot of people will start leaving.
11. the gang will fall apart.
12. the gang needs you.
13. the gang will replace u. and i dont kno wat i would do.
14. who will i hang out with...
15. who will make sure your safe?
16. what if something happens, and i cant be thier for you.
17. ill need a new best friend.
18. who will burn my popcorn for me?
19. you make me laugh till i want to pee myself.
20. your wierd as hell, just like me :).
21. who will i watch girly movies with?!, not with the guys D:..
22. i can talk to you about anything.
23. you can talk to me about anything.
24. your always thier for me.
25. im always thier for you.
26. wen im feeling the worst, u make me feel better.
27. when YOUR feeling the worst, i try my best to make u feel better, who will do that for u :{.
28. the way you sing corny songs
29. the way u embarass me by acting like an idiot :).
30. the way I embarrass u by acting like an idiot.(who else could embarass u like me?!)
31. how wen im being a bitch, u try and help me anyway.
32. the crazy things we do together, the things we couldnt do with anyone else.
33. how u hardly ever get mad at me.
34. how we aaaaaaalways get eachother.
35. how u always forgive me...when no one usually does.
36. how we tell eachother everything.
37. how u can practically read my mind, and i can read urs.
38. we always get eachothers jokes, wen no one else does.
39. the way we finish eachothers sentences.
40. all of our inside jokes, that no one else would get.
41. The way we never give up on eachother
42. The things that only ME nd YOU could do for fun, that other people would think is wierd.
43. the way you hit soda with ur spoon :).
44. Your my other half.
45. Your laugh is contagious :).
46. Your so smart, and im not. i need ur smarts :3.
47. I love how you would do anything to make me happy..when not many people would.
48. I would do anything to make you happy.
49. Who would protect me? D:.
50. How you understand why i do things.
51. how i understand why you do things.
52. I love how strong and independnt you are.
53. no one can replace you :(.
54. youll forget about when we were best friends :(
55. youll forget about when we were kids :(, and move on.
56. youll make a new best friend.
57. the way you push me to try hard in school, when no one else cares.
58. how we can have hour long conversations about the stupidest stuff.
59. how were always honest with eachother
60. the times we spend together shopping, seeing movies, just hanging out, are always fun.
61. how hyper and retarted we get together.
62. how if i dont want to be home, u always let me stay at ur house (and vise versa)
63. il miss your crazy ness
64. The way u refuse to completley grow up.
65.our crazy voices, sounds, and imitations that we always do together.
66.How you are always concerned about me, and im always concerned about you.
67. Your always good at everything, when im not.
68. il miss the places we go together D:.
69. ur my first best friend. and i dont no how to make a new one like u:(
70. how we are risk takers together.
71. how you always no what to say when we get in cop trouble.
72. how you always comfort me (vise versa)
73. Il loose part of my family.
74. you'll ruin my streak of not crying for 9 years.
75. how we always finish eachothers sentences.
76. we always think the same guys are cute.
77. how i can never stay mad at you.
78. the way you always listen to me
79. the way i always listen to you.
80. That i love you and if you leave...i dont know what would happen to me or you.

9 comments:

  1. Dawn. Cade. You. Are. Going. To. Make. Me. Cry!
    Seriously! I love you girl! I'm nothing without you. I'm coming back just for you.

    You don't get rid of me that easily ;D

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay :')!!!! im glad u influenced u o_0.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait to be sensitive dal!!!! anyway kitkat's feeling the love YAY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. kit , do you want me to make metro station swim across the ocean for you ? because they totally would if you said your name is kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a bad feeling about this... but anything for you Blair :D

    ReplyDelete

music in its finest form

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones