Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Magic Mushroom.

...No pony, im not dead. No Johnny, i am not addicted to drugs. No steve, evie was completley fine. And so am I. i just keep seeing wierd things in the corner of my eye, and once and a while colors mush together and things start goin in slow motion. but they told me thats normal for about to weeks after you do it. other wise,im fine. Evie got to my house real late, i was in a terrible, cranky, depressed, self deprecating, dejecected, misserable mood. For a lot of reasons. but thats not what this post is about. Any way, Evie came in,and i got off the computer. Angela shepard wanted to come with us so why not let her? "you ready dawn?" Evie said excitedly. "Your stayin' sober kid, i promised steven, member?" i said raising an eye brow (a trick i picked up from two bitch :D). "huuuuuh...fine. but i am not carrying ur fried asses home." Evie told us rolling her eyes. " Hey dawn, i know some people who are goin' to the party tonight, theyll have what we want." angela said. "good." i said. I never did drugs before. but thiers a first for everything. i just wanted to try it. see if it really does help you forget everything like everyone says. We left my house around 10 and angela brought us to the house were the party was. The house was alone on some road, it looked like it was out in the country someweres. We walked in and thier had to be a good 60/70 people.The house was so cool, it was colorful and inviting, it looked alomost like a play house. thier was colorful lights, paintings, and the walls were bright pink, nothing matched, everything was a different color. maybe a third of everyone looked like hippies. and i knew that hippies = drugs. I already saw some people on the couch doin' coke, but i wasnt interested in that. People wered drinking, laughing, dancing, singing, jumping off couches,dirty dancing, and smoking stuff, but im not sure what, they would just sit on the floor and pass it around in a circle. We followed angela and she gave hugs to a bunch a people and introduced me and evie. I loved meeting new people. Angela had alota friends. After our little "meet and greet", me angel and evie started dancing. I loved the music they had on. It was crazy and wierd, and just made u wanna dance. I was thirsty, so i went and got us drinks. I came back. and i couldnt find them in the huge mob of people. It was so excrusiatingly loud in thier, its not like they could hear me. i tried yelling for them. but i got no response. i got the memo that im just gna have to look around for them. I looked and looked and they were no were to be found. i started getting worried for them, and for me being alone. I found evie sitting at a table with a few other girls just talking. I sat by her. "wered angel go?" i said worried. "i have no idea, she went off with some guy." evie said half screaming over the music."shit, i hope we can find her by the ennd of the night, i dont need her brothers mad at me." i said. i was most worried because i knew angel was either really drunk,high, or horny. Or maybe all of the above. Me and Evie got up to look for her and she was no were in sight. We went outside to look, she was thier with a bunch of kids. she ran over to me. "dawnie!!!!!!!!, how arez uu sweaty?!." she said drunker then u could imagine. then she started mumbling something but i couldnt understand her. I knew i had to stay with her at this point. Her and these hippy lookinn kids our age started walkin down the road. " were are u going angela?!" i said prettyy pissed off. "Im jusssst gna goo try some magicall mushrooooom dawwwnnn.." She said lagging on every word that came out of her mouth. i knew i had to go with her. i couldnt leave her. and its not like i didnt want to experiment with it. So me and evie decided to follow them down the dark, silent, nothingness,and maybe at one point, something that wasnt woods and dirt road would appear.after walking and half freezing to death, we made it to this old looking house. It was wierd, it looked like it was an old abbandend hippie house, but then again, i saw people walking in and out of it from a distance. The people were full blown hippies, with the peace necklesses and bell pants, and the long hair wavy down thier backs( yes,even the guys.) I reached for the door handle but the one kid we were with grabbed my hand, as if to stop me from touchinng it. i gave him one of those wtf looks. He let go of my hand and knocked on the door. A man opend it, he looked older, with hippie clothes, and long grey hair pulled bak in a pony tail, it was hard to tell the rest of what he looked like though, the door was open so slightly. The kid who was with us whispered something to the man. The man nodded slightly and let us in. I guess thiers a password to get in, incase its an intrudur, or the fuzz of course. We went in. It was like i was alice in drug land. thier was about 25 people in thier. ALL HIPPIES. A few sat in circles passing around weed, or watever they were smoking, i could be completley wrong. Some were poppin pills while laying on the floor. some were just talking. some were even laughing to themselves, but most were stoned, or meditating. Thier was no music playing, everyone was at peace. The house was colorful like the last one. with old beat up furniture, and faded colorful walls. Thier was so much tye dye i thought i was gna throw up. It was a pretty big house, thier was an upstairs. It had some people up thier, who also were fried on some type of drug. But most were down stairs in the big room with the beat up couches and dusty rug. I saw this in a movie once, It wasnt a party or nothin,all these hippies just lived here, hippies would just leave and come as they pleased, without paying. All this place was,was a place to do drugs, meditate, a place to crash, and hippies. "come here flower children." the man said to us in a raspy, hippie voice. We followed him into the big room, thier was a few different round rugs in the room. we took the one that wasnt occupied by other hippies. "sit down children." The hippie said. We sat down. I was starting to get a little freeked out by this place. but i didnt say nothin. "here, take this." he said to me first.I felt a wave of nervouses shoot up my body."ummm...what do i do with it?.." i said nervously. "haha. wat ever you think you should do man, just go with the flow." the hippie guy said. I thought to myself. this is shroom. shroom is mushroom. and mushrooms can be eatin...I hesitated. "itl b fine man! Its a fun trip.it gets u to were u wana be...Zen." He said ever so hippie like. "zen?" i asked. " means peace man." He said. "oh." i said feeling stupid, but hes a hippie, i aint the stupid one. So i stopped bein a baby. and i put it in my mouth, and chewed it. Then it started. The room. it was slowly mushing together, things, colors, were colliding. I could here the hippie say something to me. but i had no idea wat it was. It sounded like a collision of words, just like the things i was seeing. I started seeing these colors, i had no idea wat they were called. they were just a huge collage of colors. I started getting nautious, and sopposedly, according to evie i started flipping out a little bit, and breaking into a sweat. I started seeing colorful flowers blooming in mid air, but they all kept changing colors and i was gettinng completley confused. I saw birds flying in the air, and then they faded into nothing and it looked like the hippies face was bleeding uncontrolably, that scared me. Then i felt like i was laying down.The ceiling looked like it was pulsing and the way the light hit the shadow creases in the ceiling, it made it looks like it was moving. Then all of a sudden i saw kermit the frog. Dancing, and kind of wiggling, and spazzing out, he came closer to me. I started dying laughing, and then i saw cats skipping in a circle with each other, they were also changing colors. It was so funny. but then it changed again. I started babbling about happy stuff, and how i loved everyone, and myself. I started singing about how i loved life. and then the world started changing again, i was flying, everything around me was the sky and clouds, the clouds were changing colors, and thenn they turned black. I was laughing so hard. I came bak down to earth and was in the room again. I saw everyone in the room. Two of the boys were tripping really bad. but i was ok now. I was just really blured out. "are you bak? how was it man?" the hippie said. I didt say anything for a minute...i just looked around and made sure i was bak in the real world. colors were still a little mushed. but i was definitly bak. "that was crazy. but in a good way." i said smiling. i was taking deep slow breathes. Evie looked worried. " you ok dawn?.." she said with a confused look on her face. "yeah im good, now i am." i said lookin around the room, still slightly hilusinating. We stayed for mabye another half hour when me angel and evie decided to walk home. The hippie told us "peace" and we replied it bak. he told us to come bak any time. but i dont kno if i will. I was tired, and a little spooked. They asked me wat i saw and i told them the hole thing. they thought it was pretty funny. we finally got to evies place and just stayed thier for the night. I woke up in the morning wondering if it was all a wild dream.... and thier right, i did forget everything for one night..

17 comments:

  1. Haha! My Friend Once Did Something Like That... She Told Me She Saw Ponyboy In A Gold Shower... I Want A Gold Shower Now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol u WOULD want a gold shower pony..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess that's always good to here lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh those were the gold ol days, you know before i was banned from even thinking the word "pot". and your right, this was 5 million years old

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comment Number 10!!! Haha! Man, Were Slacking!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt like I haven't commented in like 3 years... D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. i kno i am car! D:...it was by accident lol..and yes steven. u havent in like 29875014398571-26[repkdslx years..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like my pic. And I put a pic of u on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

music in its finest form

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones