Friday, February 5, 2010

One of a kind :).

I was veryyyy excited to get to school today! (yea, thatl never happen again.)
becauuuuuuuuuusee, an amazing person named kitkat knows a guy, and asked him to change up Tony's schedule a little, so we'd have some classes together! (yay). So, i made sure i looked extra cute. I did all the morning fun, rolled out of bed,fed spunky, yelled at brooke to get out of the shower( but seriously, she takes like 45 minute showers), got breakfast, and ran out the door. I walked into first period and saw him and ALL his glory standing thier talking to ms. Jayson about something. i smiled a little and sat down....and then i rememberd. During the weekend, i had a project i had to do and we had to present it, we had to make a song about the divisibily rules. i felt like i was going to pass out. The first day he gets to see me, im going to be singing about math,great first impression hu? . So i just sat thier, nervously, thinking of sometype of way to get out of this, but thier was no escape. i had to sing infront of him. " Dawn Cade your up." ms. Jayson said smiling. everyone started clapping and cheering my name like a bunch of idiots. I was dumb founded, i seriously didnt want to do this. but i had to. i was shaking and started to read/sing off my sheet,i thought i was gna throw up as i was saying the embarassing song, everyone was giggling, of course i had to be the one to break the ice for everyone else. It felt like forever,but i finished my stupid song about dividing. "very good Dawn! im proud of u!" my teacher said, i handed her the paper, and i wanted to start crying, but i sucked everything up as usual, and sat down and watched everyone else go. By the time class was over,i was so completly mordified, that i zoned out and didnt even here the bell ring. "dawn, come here for a second?" my teacher said after everyone left the class room, except Tony. -_- yay. "i understand you and tony hav similar schedules?, i want you to help him out, show him were to go." she turned to tony," shes not our best student, but hopefully she payed attenntion enough to show u were u have to go." she said quietly, trying to keep me from hearing. I started walking to the door, and didnt look at him, partly because i was embarrased, and partly because he makes me nervous as hell."Hey, thanks for that inventive rendition of divisibility rules, What other talents should I be leery of?" he said smerking at me, as we walked to class. I was super pissed off and embarrased." well atleast it wasnt as bad as Trudy's, singing will not be in her future." i said not smiling or anything. He laughed a little, flashing his perfect teeth."hey,I’m not saying you weren’t any good. I would just keep your day job." He said smiling, i couldnt help but smile back, he was to cute."and what, ur an amazing singer urself?, wat hidden talents should I be aware of?" i said smiling, kind of staring at his perfect face. "well, thats for me to know, and you to find out." he said smiling. he kind of was looking at me up and down, sizing me up and stuff. after he was done, he smiled a little. "what, are you asking me on a date or someting?" i said half joking. "no, but it looks like you asked me out on one." he smiled. i loved when he smiled. "sorry, i can be a little forward at times :)." i said. " well, i will call you later and let you know when you can take me out.:)." he said still smiling. I looked at him. and smiled. he smiled back. its not like we were going on a date, date, just as friends, but hopefully it turn into something more :). we continued talking throughout the day, about really cool, random stuff. I felt like the more i got to know him, the better looking he got. on top of looking amazing, he had a perfect personality, he was kind of perfect :). but anyway, does anyone wana come along with us, double dating is sooooo much less akward. id reeeaaallyyy apreciate it XD.

80 comments:

  1. Brookie And I Can! And U Dont Have A Pic Of Me On Ur Page :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww :(. il get one :). and thanks pony :D.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when is this date? because if my date goes well tonight, maybe Cam and I could go with you. oooh, They just got here. BYE! ps. love the parrot

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay :). isnt it great. :}? and that would b awsome if u guys could go with us. i mean hes not akward at all, put i dont want it to be like were dating yet. ya kno?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't have a picture of me yo either...... Your own brother!!! I mean homedog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birds Freak Me Out... Johnny And I Had A Bad Time With One No Too Long Ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well jaboowdulles is a really nice parrot pony! he only bites a little. im gna teach him how to say words! and il get a picture of u 2 johnny :D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Johnny. Stop with the 'yo' and 'homedog' and whatever other kinds of stupid ass "gangster" words you can think of. I may kill you soon.
    And Sunset, I wanna hear this song some time. Sounds like it could be some sort of big hit or somethin' :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also love the picture of me! I'm like a little nurse for SkullAnimals :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. ikr? and what are u talkin about sunset. im cunfuzzled..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww U Changed My Pic LoL!..... I Was Looking At Something Really Awesome At That Moment So...

    ReplyDelete
  12. wat were u looking at :D? u liike the other one better. u looked more stoned in that one. thats why i changed it but wat ever floats ur boat..

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh..in the picture i hav up now?! u were looking at cherry!! how is THAT awsome?!@#?@#

    ReplyDelete
  14. i hate that stupid bitch! pony im not a jealous gf but seriously cherry?????1

    and the double date sounds fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dawn, deary, you stole my pics of me and soda! That's not cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dawn I was referring to you when I said Sunset
    'cause you know.. Dawn.. lunch.. sunset...

    ReplyDelete
  17. i kno. but what song could b a big hit D:...ur confusing me carson! and i liked that picture of soda steven. so i stoles it :D.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I mean the one you sang to your class!

    ReplyDelete
  19. never! im not about to re-live one of the most embarassing moments of my life :(. i was legite mortified

    ReplyDelete
  20. No I Ment The First One, Darry Won This Pic Of Megan Fox, She Should Wear More Clothes Durning Photo Shoots.

    ReplyDelete
  21. bak to the situation who the hell is going with me and tonyboy. lol get it...ponyboy...tonyboy...hahaha...that was not funy at all, but im kinda tired. just ignore that lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha! He'd Be TBoy, Like Tea Boy! Sorry Im Thinking Boston Tea Party Today!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey! I U Cant Call Me That I Put A Pic Of U Up! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  24. Haha! U Changed The Pic Again :D I Wonder If Darry Still Has That Pic

    ReplyDelete
  25. when you said "Tboy" I thought of that Tbag dude from Prison Break or whatever show I didn't watch but somehow know the charactors and what it's about

    ReplyDelete
  26. hahhahahahhaa my code was "semen" like seamen!
    oh god life is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  27. holy fuck someone loves me. that last one was satin.

    ReplyDelete
  28. car wtf are u bablin on about 0_o...

    ReplyDelete
  29. and yes PBC, i ecnoledged that, on ur page :D.

    ReplyDelete
  30. you know how theres a little code you have to type in?!
    well the first one was semen
    and then it was satin
    .............basicly cum and the devil.

    ReplyDelete
  31. lmao! u would get those two carson.

    ReplyDelete
  32. no i understood that, just not the code part i was like wtf is she trying to tel me?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Whats PBC Stand For Peanut Butter And Cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  34. PONY BOY CURTIS aka PBC
    pony=slow

    ReplyDelete
  35. ANYhway...whos going with me and Tony!? :O...

    ReplyDelete
  36. I Was Thinking Of Going But, I Dont Really Know Anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  37. yea...lol. i got u. well jelly bean sed she might wna go..cuz i reaaaaaaallly dont wna mess this up.

    ReplyDelete
  38. no i wanna go with you dawn my you tony and pony!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Do you seriously want me to go? If you do I'll bring Evie, she just got back in town :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Where r we going? I'm confused. Mostly bcz I didn't really read the post.. I'll do yht haha

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow Dallas, but I understand none of the comments barely have anything to do with the posts anyways :P

    ReplyDelete
  42. i kno!! everyone always goes right off topic XD.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Like krispy creme and starbucks and then idk what the fuck else but there's some really strange stuff going on up in here!

    ReplyDelete
  44. K I read it. And I would if Blair will

    ReplyDelete
  45. that was last post! lols. its usually car, she says the most random thing. its more a chat room then posting comments. lol

    ReplyDelete
  46. wise idea grasshoper, we should like, mae a random blog,with like one post saying chatroom, and everyone just talks on it instead of leaving comments :D.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh I like this idea.
    but it would get WAY to confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  48. how :O?! i though it was an okay idea.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Probably a thousand years later but I want to go!!! I helped you out I deserve to go. :D

    ReplyDelete
  50. tru! u did! ok, kit u can come ^-^.

    ReplyDelete
  51. read the post :D!?!?!?!? u guys are suuuuuuuuper lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  52. No it's just Brooke, she's the lazy one

    ReplyDelete
  53. lol. and dally. omg. did u kno, that if u change the D in dally to an s, than its sally! hahaha :D.

    ReplyDelete
  54. i read the post but we always go off topic and i thought u ment sumwhere else!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. nooope! and aww man. i though i discoverd that one :/.

    ReplyDelete
  56. yay! pony gots a chat room! so we dont hav to do my dumb confusing idea car.

    ReplyDelete
  57. ik! me to! pony decided to not b slow for once and do something wise :).

    ReplyDelete
  58. ok. so how bout on....monday at 7 we go, sound good kit?

    ReplyDelete
  59. k i saw it but it wouldnt let me get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  60. IM WISE!!! Wait What R We Doing Monday At 7?

    ReplyDelete
  61. i did click on it! but it wouldnt work wen the window came up it was just a blank page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. wait pony wat do you mean monday?!?!?!!?!

    ReplyDelete
  63. U Gotta Put A Username
    And Dawn Said We R All Going On Monday At 7

    ReplyDelete
  64. monday at 7 whos time dude oklahoma time?

    ReplyDelete
  65. i did put in a username! it still didnt work!

    ReplyDelete

music in its finest form

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones