Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dawn is slackin'.

im gna post bout everything thats going on :D. since i havent really latley.
ok so..

1. DAWN AND EVIE IS GOING TO PADRE ISLAND IN TEXAS TONIGHT! WERE DRIVING THIER!...i wouldnt rather b anywere else then the ocean. when i get older thats were im living because i think its the most beautiful thing in the world. i love everything about it..

2.I got kitty to come bak to tulsa soon. yay :'). i get my best friend bak :}!!!!

3.Me and shy got in cop trouble the other day...long story short. we were at a big party. and we all got introuble for "posession of drugs" even though i didnt touch any. and "underaged drinking"...now that i cant denie. but luckily, out of my 16 years. for once this cop wasnt an ass, and he let us all off with a call to our parents. lol brook just answered the phone and pretended she was my mom :). thannks sis!

4.Shy (jamies X bf) and jamie went on a um..idk wat to call it...im gna say date :). even though u guys may not think so, but in dawns mind. thats wat is is :p. u better post about it!!! u better tell me everything.


5. brook found a brand new dog since she had to giv him away the other one(cali) and she got a new one!! its nname is frankie! (but its really nnamed bucket in my mind)


thats about it :D! thier. im caught up now ^-^.

p.s. comment or il b upset with u :(.



WERE ME AND EVIE ARE GOING! ISNT IT BEAUTIFUL :}!!
                              Padre island, Texas :)!!


11 comments:

  1. I was going to post something but I forgot. I'll post it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a date is that what you're calling it now??? hmm well i am gonna give shy the honor LOL to post the details of dat first then i will post

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah! il tell him to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to miss u. Come back soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha ur welcum dawnasaur!!! i cant belive that the cop belived it was me!!! johnny asked who it was wen i got off the phone i just said it was pony lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMFG ITS SO FUCKING PRETTY !!!!! AHAAH I DOTN WANA GO HOME NOW :P

    ReplyDelete

music in its finest form

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones