Monday, February 1, 2010

Wtf, How do you look like that?

yay. its february :D. that means its almost march, and that means its almost spring!!!! spring is when im most peppy :D. ok, im completley going off topic here. ok so. I go to school this morning, ur average suckish monday. I go to my classes, go to lunch. percrastinate in the halls, etc. Well the next bell finally decided to ring and i get out of that hell hole of a class room. and the hallways are flouded with people, going to thier classes, and such. When i see this kid. He musta been new cuz ive never seen him before, trust me, i would hav rememberd him. Lemme just break it down for you, He was like 6ft, dark brown hair it was greased back and some pieces fell over his face,so obviously he was a greaser (yay!),He was wearing the normal clothes, flannel shirt, converse, jeans, and this wierd chain with some symbol on it. he had baby, ice blue eyes, that were sorda addicting to stare at. he was very muscular :). again, yay. his teeth, were straight, white and perfect, ya know, the kind u see on the orbit comercials? he was tan, i was confused, because usually people who are pretty tan have darker eyes, but he didnt, and they stood out. His eyes though were just oddly hypnotizing, ive never really seen nything like it, they were completly and udderly beautiful. His mouth was really cute. is that wierd? but i thought it was really cute how he like, moved his lips wen he talked. idk. but anyway, He has a pretty amazing smile. his face is drawn out completley perfectly, his jaw, his eyes, his mouth :D..and no. i didnt talk to him. I was waaaayyyyy to scared, and usully im pretty outgoing. Ive really never seen a more perfect looking person in my life,so i was scared, its like going up to god and just startin a conversation with him. Im going to TRY, to work up the nerve to say somethin to him, but i might studder, and thats really embaressing. And i just watched him walk amazingly through the hall talking to someone, all the girls were stalking him with thier eyes,like all of them, they were wispering, as if all ready makin a plan to talk to him. Im usually never competive over a guy, usually il just let my friend talk to the guy instead of me, i felt it didnt matter much, but he was just to different to pass up, "omg...did u see him?" my friend daisy said. "yeah.." i said still staring at him, barely paying attention to wat she said. " im definitly going to try to talk to him tomorow." daisy said in a whisper. "cool go for it." I tried to sound as thrilled as i could. wen i really, felt sick. and idk y, but i started getting jelous.

32 comments:

  1. hahaha I saw him the other day. ALL the girls were watching him walk by and I was like 'nope. got my Seth :)'
    but yea. I'd tottaly tap him if I was single xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao. ok car.i dont even no his name :/. il figure it out thou. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i can stop bein so scared to talk to him..he intimedates me <_>...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet he has a hot name. like Edward Cullen. ooooh I'd hit that.
    bahaha I crack myself up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao. watch it b like edwardo mullen. id laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you could always ask around, see if friends know who he is

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea, but if his names edwardo, i may laugh at him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. idk, he looked italian. idk wat the guidos name thiier kids lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me and Soda call him T.O.M :) lol you'd have to be at the DX during the day...oh good times

    ReplyDelete
  10. It stands for the other man. Like if a girl cheats it will be with him...get it T.O.M The Other Man :P funny

    ReplyDelete
  11. whatda ya mean?! he cheats on his girlfriends :O.?

    ReplyDelete
  12. No....if a girl cheats on her boyfriend he would be the other man. Do you understand now???

    ReplyDelete
  13. no...wait wait wait...so like boyfriend number 2. and y do all the girls hav to cheat with him! i dont get it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. its not X). its T.O.M. wat ever thats supposed to mean...

    ReplyDelete
  15. no Dawn, you know how like when a man cheats on his girl, they call the girl he cheated with 'the other woman' ?
    it doesn't mean they all cheat with this hottie you've discovered, he's just another dude..
    The Other Man

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh. steven explains things horribly. lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. thats ok , i understood . god i need to spend more time with other people

    ReplyDelete
  18. im spending too much time with the randles if im the only ones who understand them

    ReplyDelete
  19. What did you mean when you said you love me and dawn earlier?

    ReplyDelete
  20. thats ok Blair.. I understand Steve as well :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's strange...I just thought of this, if you have a boy...oh wait it is a boy (lol) I am gonna teach it to be just like me!!

    ReplyDelete

music in its finest form

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones