Friday, January 22, 2010

Just another average school day...

so i walked into class, still half asleep.My teacher turned aaround from the chalkboard and said, "dawn! late again?" this is going to start effecting your grades!" ahh....music to my ears at 6:30 in the mornining. I was only half listening."sorry..um. here i have a pass.." she looked at it carefully,crumpled it and threw it into the trash. i started walking to my seat. "and Dawn?"she said with warning in her voice, "did you study for todays test?"uhmmmm....yeah. of course..i turned around and cursed under my breathe.of course i didnt study. ive already got a c- in this damn class. i didnt need ANOTHER bad grade from not studying again. after flunking the test,i walked into the hallways.I was walking with some friends, when all of a sudden, i trip over this kids roller backpack.(who the hell uses roller backpacks in highschool?) anyway,of course the books go flying hitting people in the face and all the rest.i picked them up and my friends helped. I didnt want them to though. It made them look just as stupid as i did. Again. late to the next class..what else is new? I got myself lunch detention. But i like lunch detention, all the cool kids are in thier for me to talk to :).Back in the hall ways, this time, watching the floor looking for any signs of rollerbackpacks...when i bump right into this really good looking kid. after i slam right into him, i said "omg, im reeeaaally sorry.." He flashed his perfect white teeth right at me. "Dont worry about it." He said still smiling."But..whats so interesting about the floor?" he asked. i wasn't thinking and said."oh,i was just looking out for roller backpacks." yeah. That made me sound real cool. " alright?..well see you around." He said half laughing at my stupid answer. I smiled and waved and wanted to start balling thats how embaressed i was. He must have thought i was on my way to special ed. class. anyways. i keep walkin to my next class and this socs girl perposly slams right into me. so. I did what any other greaser girl would do. I spit on her ;). Not knowing my principal was standing right behind me. great. He gave me the death stare and yelled "Dawn! apolagize now! and your suspended tomorrow!" i rolled my eyes, thats the last thing i wanted to do was apoligize for something she started. But i swallowed my pride, and gave her a sarcastic im sorry and smiled. She was still yelling "ew get it out get it out!" as her friends took a tissue trying to wipe my spit out of her hair :D. I walked to my last class and sat next to my friend in the back. We were having our own quite conversation in the back of the room minding our own buissness, talking about some party we were going to. My teacher looked up from the book she was reading to us and said,"Dawn? come up here and share your conversation with the class." ..Weell. i just bout had enough bullshit for the day. I stood up. walked to the teacher. looked her right in the face and said."Oh. we were just talking about how much weight uve gained." i smiled feeling like i let out my anger. She gasped, and looked at her stomach". Before she had time to yell at me,I took the hall pass. "ill be in the office." i said smiling. Everyone was giggling. I walked to the office with a smile on my face. Even though im suspended for a now, 2 days. That was still the highlight of my spectacular day :D.

22 comments:

  1. Damn! Nice one! haha. You ARE Johnny's sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I Would Of Loved To See That Teacher's Face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. -cough- i did said hi u know?lol:]

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatsup guys this is realy cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thanks :3..haa and yea pony, her face was absolutley priceless. her jaw just like fell to the floor haha. :). it was great :}

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol i learn so much from all of you!!! lol =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. brook wat r u smoking we were IN that class smart one

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeaa, quit smokin tha reefer. You were sitting right thier smart one :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! You are just like me.......... But if you get in trouble and keep failing tests I'm gonna have to do something about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Math isnt my thing..:3...and she was all complaininng about how i was "late". Half of the reason i aint doing to hot is cuz my so called "attitude problem". that crazy lady knows nothing :p..

    ReplyDelete
  11. i know i was sittin rite there i was just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg so wat did she do when i left :O

    ReplyDelete
  13. woooow .... and hey IsaBella , whats up ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. i got in trouble cuz ur my sister! she started yellin at me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha! my bad >.<..Thas not fair thou ~.^. lol. but she rreally did get chubby!

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha yea ik! i think i got in trouble just cuz im ur sis and we're greasers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ik thats why i hate that fuckin skool! i LOVE it cuz i get to see sean everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. UWWWWWWWWW.SEAN :).Thas cute brook. haha. I go cuz its fun to tick off the teachers. :D. oh n cuz my friends are thier 2. Wat would i do if i didnt go to school 4 six hours everyday? I would be bored for 6 hours everyday! that wouldnt b good. I get myself into trouble wen im bored..

    ReplyDelete

music in its finest form

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones