Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The adventures of DC and the rabie infested sidekick!

I was playing with spunky in the living room, since everyone else is having a splendid time in school,.. being suspended is supposed to be great, you kno, missin school, not havin to deal with ur arch nemesses, being free of brain washed adults who think they own u for six hours, and of course, no work. but in my case...me and spunky were uber bored. So me and my mentally deranged puppy decided to go find steven and soda, whom i knew wer working at these hours. I botherd them for a while, and helped um out with stuff, but then they started boring me,because the station started getting busy, so me and spunky desidedd to lone it somewere else. I went to this store, it had some pretty cool stuff in it. "hey ur not aloud to bring dogs in here!" the manager said. i just rolled my eyes and said, "you know, hard asses like u go kno were in life :D." He just put me in a jolly mood. it wasnt like i was gna let spunnky run around the store and bight people,( but if cherry valence was in thier, thier might hav been some type of exception.) So me and the spunky went to the movies, it was so stupid, about love and the stupid girl who falls in love with some boy on the football team. Love is something humans made up to keep thier boyfriends and girlfriends from dating other people. all u saw in the seats were old wrinkly people who smelt like prunes, and oat meal,making out. EWW? except a few greasers i knew, i guess they skipped. so, i sat by them. We were all bein loud an obnoxious, so the manager came over. so i had to hide spunky in my shirt! it was horrible. He bit me like 2934082734 times. Hes fiesty that one. it was dark in the theatre so i guess he hadnt noticed the scrambling, growling dog underneath my shirt. I was gettin bored so me and the kids i was with got some straws and blew the rapers at the back o peoples heads. We started throwing other things such as popcorn and candy.Well, after we all got kicked out for throwing things at old people, me and spunk wer lonein it again. i didnt mind all that much though..I was gettin bored in thier anyway. So im just strollin around for a while, not sure of the time, and to my surprise, here come some socs. yay. The girls started tryin to cuss at me and tried to belittle me. so. wat did i do? i let spunky get a hold of um. they were screaming and ran down the street. i was laughin so hard. "good boy :D." i told him. Hes the perfect dog :D. Hes cute and scary at the same time, hes got a pretty epic bark, hes fiesty, and best of all, he hates socs! wat more could u want in a dog? So i decided that those socs bitches would hav never had the balls to skip school, so it had to b time wen everyone comes home. I decided to go see if brooke was home, so me and the spunk went bak to the apartment. No one was home yet.But i got a phone call. i answered the phone. "hello?" i sed. "we got a problem." it was my best friend taylor."watsup kid?" i asked. "Cherry ratted u out to the the whale (principal) bout wat u said and what u was gna do to her, u might b gettin expelled." i hung up. i didnt know what to say to him. i felt frustrated, mad, upset, angry, nervous, scared, and like i was about to ball. but i dont cry so that was never gana happen. wat was i gna tell johnny? I hope my principal will here me out. But shes been trying to kick me outa that damn school since i started freshman year...I never thought of gettin kicked outa school, i mean i get introuble, but not in that much trouble.i picked up spunky and i just layed on my bed. i dont drink unless im feelin pretty lousy,so for the firt time in a long time, i just wanted to get drunk.

74 comments:

  1. I Hope u Do t Catch What That Dog Has. Haha! I'd Get Drunk With Ya, But I Dont Want Johnny Getting Mad At Me... Anyways It's Not A Good Idea Anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im gna talk to my principal tomorow bout it. i hope im not into to much trouble..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Dont Think Johnny Would Get To Mad... He Might Make You Go To Those Anger Classes Though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why?! im not an angry person :D. see i smile. and bobs gna b thier. nooooooo thankyooo. wat do i need anger managment for. shes a lil tattle tale..

    ReplyDelete
  5. or you know , she just dosent want to be tarrified to walk threw the halls at school

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey. i stated i wasnt gna touch her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, if anythin happens me and Dal will go talk to your principal [:<

    ReplyDelete
  8. u know wat funny kitkat got talan as a bff besides u ofcourse and dawn besides kitkat u got spunky LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dawn's too scatter brained to have real people friends Jamie, shhh or she might figure it out soon :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol. so? sometimes small vicious animals are cooler then people! :D. besides kit, by bff is taylor. but spunky tops al of um :D..

    ReplyDelete
  11. and my brain is perfectly organized thank yoo very much. :D.

    ReplyDelete
  12. its ok carson says that about everybody! :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Car is just too cocky to admit she's the actual scatterbrained one :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. she gets that from her brother

    ReplyDelete
  15. No, I will admit that I am a little scatter brained at times, but I am also cocky and skilled in fighting. So take that Blair! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  16. my brain is together..sometimes..but sometimes i just zone off into dawns world. specially in class..lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. stevealicous you and your sister might as well be the same person, the only difference between you two it that cleavage

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dawn... why do you have a song called Kelsey.. that isn't you name..

    ReplyDelete
  19. So?! my name does not hav to be kelsey for me to like this song.

    ReplyDelete
  20. haha I was just sayin..
    I thought maybe it meant something

    ReplyDelete
  21. lol wierdo. and i think its really cute ^^. it makes me smile :)..

    ReplyDelete
  22. i agree. but i wish guys were more like this song :)...then maybe love wouldnt b a bunch of BS..

    ReplyDelete
  23. well. Seth is pretty great but hes being stupid right now

    ReplyDelete
  24. i dont get it .... why would i want them to swim across the ocean for me?

    ReplyDelete
  25. your name isn't Kelsey so it doesn't concern you

    ReplyDelete
  26. they wanna swim the ocean for kelsey..who ever thats supposed to b

    ReplyDelete
  27. but if my name WAS kelsey, what the hell would that prove?

    ReplyDelete
  28. idk. that they they like to swim?

    ReplyDelete
  29. i mean if thier willing to swim a hole ocean for you, you gotta like swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I know a chick named Kelsey, she always says "don't worry, I'll have Metro Station swim accross the ocean for me!" when she fails a test.

    ReplyDelete
  31. aww man! i wna do that! it wouldnt make any sense if i sed that. people would just look at me funny. lol givin me that wtf face..

    ReplyDelete
  32. I dated a Kelsey once, then this song came out and she got all stuck up and shit so I was like screw it :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. thanks car, and yea i woulda been like the damn song aint about u! but i truly do lov this song

    ReplyDelete
  34. im a litle obbsessed with it :D...

    ReplyDelete
  35. obbsessed...about the physo chick who pretends to be having an affair with her boss...beyonce's in it

    ReplyDelete
  36. oh yeeaaahhh! im not a physco chick havin an affair with my boss! i just like this song jeese :o..

    ReplyDelete
  37. thats what you want us to believe !

    ReplyDelete
  38. haha yea ik! she always dances to it in her room when she thinks nobodys home!!! lmfao!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. spunky told me to put it on jeese...

    ReplyDelete
  40. speeking of talking dogs, my friends grandmother thinks her dog is capible of making animal sounds, such as mooing and quacking like cows and ducks. its quite amusing

    ReplyDelete
  41. can it actually do that? or is the old woman just crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  42. the old women is just crazy. she's gone to Vegas and their going to a Lion King theater thing

    ReplyDelete
  43. lol. old peopl creep me out..specially the insane ones.

    ReplyDelete
  44. haha. i thought that would offend you....what's wrong?!

    ReplyDelete
  45. ikr?! idk wats wrong with me today.

    ReplyDelete
  46. pssst DC i think Stevealicous likes you back !

    ReplyDelete
  47. of course she is dawn!!! now why would the princess of iceland lie???

    ReplyDelete
  48. HAHA! u saw that. lol o and dont forget the president of the united states of America lol

    ReplyDelete
  49. im getting a feeling you two are making fun of me !

    ReplyDelete
  50. of course not blair. I WOULD NEVER. cant even believe u'd think id do something like that! im appalled! lol

    ReplyDelete
  51. yea blair how could you think that??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  52. like wat does she take me for, some kinda person who makes fun of peopl?! never.

    ReplyDelete
  53. i bannish both of you, off with your heads !
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  54. i dont think the president can do that just the princess! and hun we're not in iceland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. not, im pretty sure this is the U.S. lol

    ReplyDelete
  56. Lol. And Brookie I do like her back :)

    ReplyDelete

music in its finest form

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones