Sunday, January 24, 2010

is there a death penalty in oklahoma?

IM GANA KILL CHERRY VALANCE. SHES A CRAZY BITCH!!! SHES TRYING TO START SHIT AND IM NOT GANA LET HER SLUTTY ASS! so, how will i prevent this u may ask? thiers a simple solution, im gana jump her bitch :D. she makes me so mad basically callin me and brooke trash, tellin me if it doesnt work with her and pony, shes gna go to my brother. FUCK NO HER SLUTY KNOCKED UP PROSTITUTE ASS WONT!. il kill her before that happens..well punch her atleast... that HIV infected hoe is out of her crazy mind. Johnny would never like her. ever..

11 comments:

  1. johnny doesnt like her i was talkin to him last night about what she said and he sed FUCK NO!!!!!!!! lmao!!! it was great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knnew it. shes crazy for thinkin' he would like her. and she sed he called her. he NEVER called her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that just shows how crazy she really is :D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. guys i dont like that snob soc but im not gonna swere on the internet about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i dont like how she just started tryin to mess with me and brook wen we didnt even do nothing to her...and hello carson :D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so, no one can call you Washington but me
    and Blair.. she gave me the idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol well she called me DC, but washington is pretty legite. makes me feel like the president of the united states of america :D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darry is bein a Pansy, seriously. The Internet is the only place to swear and that snob soc. And everybody else has been swearin about her! Lord...

    ReplyDelete
  9. nah. il swear in her face.but she started shit online

    ReplyDelete

music in its finest form

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones