Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"If it wasnt for those meddling kids.."

"Dawn. you cant be serious. where are we ganna like. put it?" brook whined at me, as i sat on the counter. "first hes not an It brook. and im not sure yet..we'll find a way." I think i was trying to re-assure myself, more then her. "but dawn. u cant go around stealing kids. its illegal." brook said.  i rolled my eyes. "um yea duh its illegal. thanks captain obvious. and hes not a random kid. hes ur brother. besides." i said as i hopped off the counter top. "its not like Katherine and michael will give a hang anyway. chill out."  Brooks looked at me with disaproving eyes. "your out of your mind." she said with her arms crossed over her chest. "that may be true. but it was KC's idea for this one." i said with a mouthful of chips, im such a lady. brook stared at me for a minute. "how are you going to do this anyway?" she said. " dont swet it. i got a plan." i said with a sly smile. I didnt want to think it over to come to my senses and realize how bad of a freaking idea it was, so i turned around and went back to my room so little miss brooklyn couldnt talk me out of my hasty decision to kidnap my little brother.

the next day, early in the morning spies DC and KC were on a mission. aka dawn and kitty creepily stalked the cade residence through binoculars in a bush, to see when those ass holes left for work. we stayed put for a good hour, until finally 7 30 came around, and the baby sitter went in, and  the ass holes went out. perfect, i thought. everything is going acourding to plan  "okay..lets just play it cool." i whispered to kit as we crossed
the street to the Cade residence. God the place still gave me the heebie jeebies, and my parents werent even in the damn place. i knocked on the door, and took a deep breath. "well hello there" a young woman said smiling, as she opend the door. i was happy she was young, it cant be to hard to out smart a 25 yr old. "hi im katherine and michaels daughter." i said smiling, pretending i gave a shit about talking to her. "oh." she said confused. "they didnt tell me they had another daughter." Go figure -.-. Before i could blurt out an explanation on why my parents didnt mention me, she began to speak again. "so how old are you hun." hun? dude your like 25. i thought. "22." , i lied. "really?" "you look much younger." she said suprised.  Me and kit laughed, hopefully not nervously, and she let us in. Check. decieving the dumb baby sitter was complete. now for the hardest part. "Aidan!" the lady shouted. "your sisters here!" A moment later the small little blue eyed boy came out of the den. I prayed the kid was quiete and wasnt ganna make a scene. "yea i was ganna take him out for the weekend. i just called my parents, they're alright with it." i said nonchalauntly. im a good liar, i thought proudly.  "oh..okay. ill go pack his things." and with that, me, kit, and aiden were out the door. I was happy he didnt protest. then again hes only 4.  "Dude how good are we?!" kit said smiling, giving me a knuckle touch. We got in the car and we started to relax. we rambled on about how dumb the sitter was and we almost actually forgot the kid was in the car for a second there. We turned around simultaneously to see a little boy looking back at us with a blank stare. "uhhhh...hello there" i said smirking. he just kept staring at us without saying anything, ya know, like all little kids do. "im kitkat, and this is your sister dawn" kit said slowly, with a cheesy smile. he still didnt respond. "eh. whatever." i said turning on the car.i started thinking about the conciquences as we  drove down the road, and i have to admit, i came up with 27 of them. i looked at kit at a stop light.
 "kit...we just stole a kid."

We got home and we brought the kid in my room and locked the door. kitty sighed and crossed her arms. "let me guess. u DIDNT tell johnny?"  "yeaaaa...about that.. i was-" kit cut me off  "dammit dawn. so its just a big surprise?"  "noo...well...yeah. yea kinda." i said looking at the floor. all of a sudden a knock came from my door. just then, brook walked into my room. "....omg. omg omg omg. u really did!!" she yelled. "SHHH! keep it down!" i whispered. "johnny might hear" I covered brooks mouth as she continued to babble on underneath my hand. I heard someone start walking towards my room. "we're screwed." kit said plainly. "hey Daw-" johnny stopped when he saw Aiden. "whos that?" he said laughing a little "uhh johnny. this is ur little brother..."

12 comments:

  1. BAHA little cade. cool. i hope you dont get arrested......yea thats it. xD i hope this kid takes after the first 3 :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhaa my sister is a kidnapper? Maybe you guys can share a cell with Chase LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea imagine sodie, the first night me and cha spend together, in a jail cell with that choclate bar girl xD.
    sigh. oh dal. ur comments never fail to be intellectual -.-..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Dawn, it can't be worse than that time in the seventh grade when we trashed the principal's house and he called the cops on us. We spend a night with a drunken Steve and a drunk Steve is never a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your font :D I can't write a normal comment now. I am just so amazed at this font. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Kit, wanna re-do my blog?!

    And you guys are unbelieveable. :P of all the things, a kid?! REALLY?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright, I think I'm going to open a day care. Between Aiden, Blaze, Soda's baby and anymore that come our way I'll be rich!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Dawn & Kitty. I heard it was coming. I am glad you did it though. I'll help ya out. ;)
    But you guys would've been better cell mates than that drunken trannie... haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blair already runs a daycare for Danielle :P lol I feel bad now should I pay you every time you babysit her???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dawn.. :3 long time no talk,
    if you goto jail ofr this ill bail ya out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your an idiot dawn. but I love you :P

    ReplyDelete

music in its finest form

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones