Wednesday, August 4, 2010

the "hot mess" is after your ass sheldon :)

i woke up at the usual, 3 pm. i dragged myself out of bed, made johnny make me some pancakes, got dressed, and left the house.hanging out with friends wasnt on the agenda for today. as most of you know i tend to do stupid, scratch that. fucked up things when im mad. sheldon crossed the line a longggg time ago. but now he crossed MY line, and thats a pretty big mistake on his part. So? what do i do? i got dressed, and left to find sheldon on the socs side.  by myself. yea i know i know, stupid stupid STUPID idea. i agree it wasnt my most thought over plan, but its somthing i felt was a good idea at the time being. So i walked.. with only a switch in my back pocket, and an angry expression. I didnt plan on using my blade or nothin. unless i had to. i knew dam well i was asking to get jumped,and the closer i got to the socs' side of town, the more i wish i would of brought 1 or two people along. i finally made it over to the socs side, wishing i hadnt gone. but i wasnt about to turn around now. my pride got in the way, i couldnt let him do that to one of my friends and  my brother and get away with it.  i knew i could beat up bob..probably. but not him AND his friends. i got out my cell phone, tempted to call shy over. but i felt a cold hand on my shoulder. i jumped, and turned around. no other then a couple of ape faces with devilish grins. i stared at them. "nice sweaters. ur mommys knit them for you?" i said smiling. the front man shook his head with a smile on his face, like i said somthing i shouldnt of. "so we got a smart ass on our hands, dont we boys?" they laughed and the one spit on the ground next to him. i knew damn well i couldnt take them all, im not stupid. i rolled my eyes. "why dont you go fuck yourselves okay?" i said looking at them cooly. "well miss cade, your in our territory, arent you? that means your our territory."  They started walking towards me, sort of circling in. i took out my blade but the one hit it out of my hand. i gotta start holding a tighter grip on that thing  man :/. the front man grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest. "ya know your pretty for a greaser girl." he said with an evil smile. "let me go!" i said and punched him in the face. he let go of my wrist, but i saw someone punch another one of the guys in the face. it was andrew brumley..what was he doing on this side of town? i grabbed my knife and cut the other socs that grabbed me across the throat. then they all ran. and me and andrew were left alone in the middle of the street. "hey you okay?" andrew said out of breathe. "yea...yea im fine." i said looking around. i looked at my wrist. it had a red ring around it. "pshht well dont i feel like a woose" i said laughing. "you didnt need to help me. i could have handled it" i said, knowing i was lieng to myself. "yea yea sure" he said sarcasticly. I put my knife in my back pocket and we started walking back to our side. "so why were you over on this side of town?" he said  looking confused. "im here because bobs an ass, and i was trying to find him..but they found me first." i said smirking. "better question. why are you here?" i said looking up at him. "i had some buissness to take care of with a socs." he said looking straight in front of him. the walk back was just about everything. we talked about family and friends, socs, all our problems we both have alot of.  i got to my house around 6 o clock. johnny was laying in pain on the couch. just seeing that almost made me go back out to look for bob again. but i didnt. i just waked silently to my room. This aint over bob. i will find you.

14 comments:

  1. yea very good try. and when u find him call me

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys..wasnt supposed to be a good "try" though D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn next time please take me with u. I wanna kick his ass!! We should together :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont like any of u fighting him well except dal cuz dal can actually beat bob's ass. I know u dont want me to say good job dawn so i wont :( but im glad ur safe. and dawn dont do that again. PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ dont.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, do that again and I will personally beat the living hell out of you. It wasn't just a stupid idea, it was a fucking Dallas stupid idea (no offense buddy). I don't even want to know what could've happened if Andrew hadn't showed up. C'mon Dawn! I don't want anything else to happened to anyone. I already went through Jell-O and Johnny. I don't want you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice try, but be careful. I agree with what Kitty said..we don't need anyone else getting hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad I saved your ass, huh? :p Be careful now, I'm not always going to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea ik. it was like a spur of the moment type thing :p. not a really thought over plan..

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice try stupid :P...don't do that agen unless your planning to die that day. other than that good job. if andrew didn't show up ya probly would of...nvrmind (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawn! Be safffffeeeeee! :O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dawn, we're Americans. We don't plan, we just do. :P

    ReplyDelete

music in its finest form

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones