Friday, July 30, 2010

the low down

we had a party it was fun yadayadayada. more important shits been going down.

number one. i gots me a new brother..yippy. its not like i have anything against the kid. he didnt do anything to me. i just dont like change. and now that we have a new brother living with us? its a little much. but hey. il adapt. hes a good kid and all, and he keeps to himself. he doesnt do anything for me to hate him. so its fine..i guess..welcome to the family little guy :/.

next on my list, is mr. super socs sheldon. Its not like he used to get in my way or do anything to make me insanley pissed or want him dead. until he crossed the fucking line and did that to jelly. thats NOT cool -_-. just lettin ya know man. your numero uno on my hitlist. not a good place to be. and watch yourself hun :). im like fuckin jackie chan :p. il get you when you least expect it. and it wont be just me lookin for you. these socs seem like thier gettin pretty active :3. idk bro thiers something about summer that just triggers some wierd thing in thier deranged brains that make them want to hurt us even more. idk man. i aint scarred of sheldon corey or who ever the fuck comes at me, everyone be careful though :/.



me and caleb..yea were done. and thiers no particular reason we split. its because i figured out something about myself. i dont like relationships, well not right now. i have to much on my plate. relationships, they make me uncomfortable and i felt like i had to watch wat i did because i was with someone.i aint sad. hes now just one of my best friends (:. bye bye boyfriend, hello best bud.

on a lighter note, KITKAT CURTIS IS BACK IN TOWN :D. now its time to really start the summer and party with my best friend. i missed you oh so much kit (:. and i am SO happy for you and tibs man! your ganna make a beautiful bride and wife.

another thing, tiff and andrew got married (:! so happy for you to. your wedding was off the heezee lmao xD.

all for now, dawn cade.

16 comments:

  1. Bob is just upset because he has such a boring name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Angela :P

    And finally another person who's not fazed by that fucker

    ReplyDelete
  3. psht angela xD. aint that the truth.. his name is so gay it makes me almost feel sorry for him, and almost makes me not want to kill him xD. ah well. that aint gna happen :D. lol he doesnt scare me. hes a puss :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel, you have officially reached perfect awesomeness. Congratulations.

    Dawn, I admire you. One of the things I have always loved about you is the way you just come clean with everything. It may be tough but you know in the end what you really want. Yes, relationships are scary and commitment is too. I mean, I think I have had enough to say on the subject. You'll feel truly ready when you're REALLY ready. :D I'm always here for you.

    As for Sam. Well, yes it is a new thing to expirence and just as me, you don't like change but sometimes things change because we have to learn something about them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was an insanely long comment Kittay Katty

    ReplyDelete
  6. agreed :D. lol but i love ur long comments :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitty's comments are inspirational :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. i dont like change either...i kinda feel the same way about sam. but he's a nice kid. and as for bob...i need my sis with me. i know other people will protect me..but ur about as bad ass as shit gets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha. i got ur back little one :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bob doesnt phase me. Im gonna kill the shit outta him for messin with Jelly, and i'll find a way to make it even more painful if he touches you guys too. That's cool bout your new lil bro tho

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love ur new bro dawn:) haha. As for that dumba ass we call bob! Hes gonna fucking die in a whole crying about how pathatic and gay his name is :). Kitkat i eould love it if u commented one of my posts :) lol. Luv u dawn:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sure honey, you need to remind me cause I keep forgetting. I suffer from short-term memory loss. +D

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha like dory from finding nemo xD!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Exactly. We're related... Wait no, I dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  15. YES KIT IS BACK FFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINALLLY. :D and yeah sam is pretty nice

    ReplyDelete

music in its finest form

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones