Tuesday, August 24, 2010

glitter in the air pt 1

loosing hope feels like shit.
ive came to the conclusion that Bob Sheldon is the antichrist. if his goal is to knock us down, when were not to high up to begin with... like kicking a sick puppy. I give up. you win sheldon. tare me down all you want. i just dont care.
It hasn't been all rainbows and unicorns latley. moneys been kind of tight for us, bob's been rubbin me the wrong way, and i dont know. everything just kind of sucks. not trying to sound like a moody bitch or nothin..
i feel alone. i know your all thier, i know you care, and i know you would help me with anything. no offense you guys..but even when you are thier, i still feel alone. i dont know how to explain it. thier must be somthing wrong with me i guess :/. ahh well. ill deal. i guess..
it was around 10 30 pm ish. rainy,kind of cold,and crappy out. i had on my sweatshirt with the hood pulled over my head, with my old jeans and converse. I walked on the curb trying to balance. like we did when we were kids. wandering helped. just me and my mind. i ended up at the park. i sat on the wet swings. thinking about things i could change for myself, and the things i cant change. "look at you, all alone in the rain huh cade?" i looked up slightly. my favorite people standing in front of me -.-. nothing but a couple of socs to top off the fucking day. "whats wrong? run out of vodka?" he laughed. so did they. i just stared at him, still on the swings. i knew i wasnt going to do anything. i couldnt. i felt frozen and to crappy to help myself. and i knew you could see it on my face. but they dont care, they like our missery. I stood up. looking up at the one who did all the talking. he looked confused or troubled for a split second. like somthing was bothering him. maybe because he felt wat i was feeling for just that split second. "come on dalton! do somthin!" his friends said behind him. he smiled an evil one. and within a second he had me pressed against a tree, grabbing my throat. i had my eyes shut, pulling back tears. i didnt want to satisfy him and let him know i was terrified. i opend my eyes. and again, i saw that look on his face. his friends were standing a good 10 ft behind us, grining. he looked behind at them. still holding a tight grip on my throat. "do somthing. you got what you wanted socs. im not fighting back. i wont feel it. im already numb." i said wispering in a shaky voice. still holding back tears.
and he loosind his grip, and let go. he just kept staring at me with that look of confusion and curiosness. "come on man whatr ya doin?" they looked at him like he was crazy. but they were behind him so he didnt see. he whisperd in my ear..
 "mental pain can hurt alot more then physical. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict. and you've got enough of it.. get better kid." he walked away. his four friends were shocked, even though they didnt hear what was sed.  i heard them asking him questions about why he did nothing. and he kept quite. and just got into the car with them. i slid down the tree and sat on the wet ground confused and shocked with my jaw practically on the floor. the blue mustang started up, and drove away. i watched it disapear into the darkness. i just sat and thought motionless. maybe not all of the socs are emotionless monsters...
I checked my phone and it was 11 30. i got up and dusted off my pants. and walked home. "hey sis" brook said sitting next to austin on our couch. "hey" i said with a small smile. "hey you okay?" austin asked.
"yeah...
 im fine."

19 comments:

  1. Wow, what a shock. I think bob knows what you mean. And holy shit, he has feelings. Who would of knew

    ReplyDelete
  2. no bobs saitan in a sweater vest :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i forgot how sympathetic socs can be ive only know 3 socs that ive encountered that just le me go... I luv u dawn im always here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes we forget that below the stereotypes, people are people. Like Pony said: "He ain't a soc. He's just a guy that wanted to talk." The problem with this fucked up planet if ours is that we forget that and we see people as we want to see them. The cover and the label.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, you answered Austin saying you where fine, I'm asking you to tell me the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to know what Kit said too...ARE you okay? :0

    ReplyDelete
  7. And omg...that picture on the top right corner of the sidebar thing..looks absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Dawn, is that all it takes to get them to leave you alone? Admit defete. Sounds so simple, if only we told them the truth more often maybe we wouldnt get jumped all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, Blair.
    And dude, I know it sounds all cliched and stuff but we're always here for you. Everyone has their problems and if you talk to people you may find that they're going through the same shit as you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ty crispy :3. and yea blair it was a shockero-0 and angela ty and i know ur all here for me. and crispy and kitty. no not really.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. This is really quite shocking. You are right Dawn, Bob is Satan in a sweater vest AND has shitty hair =] I know that sometimes you can feel all alone but I want you to know that at some point deep down, we are all feeling the same things and we are here for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. what the fuck? that soc was a pussy then. im glad he didnt do anything to u though

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with Angelica. We all go through it at some point, and we Are here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I completely agree with Kitty. We only see these people as something we've made up from the worse people out there. And yeah, there are some bad socs...but people go through shit all over this town O.o

    ReplyDelete
  15. i do agree with kitty and jelly but the way cherry the soc tells me "its rough all over"and i cant help but think that many socs feel bad becuz they no what it feels like to get jumped half the time. its like the stereotypes of us greaser, they fine us poor,pathetic, alchaholics and stupid but someof us may be alchaholic but we arent the other things. and maybe be4 we want to jump some random soc becuz its a soc, we also have to think that within that soc is a real person. but when you say bob in side of bob there is a person just a person that has alot of rage,anger and hate among himself and for some reason he takes it out on us.

    and dawn whenever you need to talk i'll be here for you i mean your are gonna be godsister of my kids so you must be safe and happy DC

    ReplyDelete
  16. :/ Like everyone said We'll be here for you...but i think its something that your not gonna let us help you with its a personal thing right?
    Regardless im happy that your physically ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. yea james. its kinda personal man. and shit. im happy that im physically okay to xD bahhaaha

    ReplyDelete
  18. bahahaha satan in a sweater vest xD.
    glad yer ok there Don :)

    ReplyDelete

music in its finest form

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones