Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Glitter in the air part 3 (just bite your lip.)

(if you haven't, or if u forgot wat it was about cuz its been so long, read my last post so u know wtf this post is about.) Randy. ------------------>
and below him is Meghan

                                                                     

the drive to addersons was sufficiently akward.
 it was quite most of the way. i kept my guard up and my hand in a fist just in case he tried anything.
"would you relax greaser? I'm not ganna touch you." he said looking straight ahead at the road. my hand was still tightly in a fist. there was a pause. "oh yea?  and since when do i trust a socs?! especially one that helped hurt my friends?!.. u disgust me." i yelled. i felt my ears getting hot and my throat starting to burn. i chocked down tears. "quite a temper you got on you Cade. tell me something, how is it that little Brooklyn is so sweet, and johnny is so sensitive. and your a hot headed bitch? i didn't touch ur friends. Bob only said to me that we were ganna go jump some greasers. ...i didn't know how far he'd take it.." he said " oh boo hoo. you cant fucking say no?! u couldn't tell him u didn't want to do it?! have ur own fucking mind socs.." i said as i crossed my arms in disgust. "you don't get it greaser..Bobs been my best friend since we were in diapers..i couldn't tell him no." he said looking straight, and maybe with a slight bit of pain and frustration written on his face. I just looked at him for a few seconds. then turned my head to face the window for the rest of the ride to the south side..

We were in the south side. and it looked like Mr Rodgers threw up all over the place.
 it was the perfect neighborhood. the perfect huge houses. the perfect people walking their perfect dogs. the perfect mustangs. it was so...plastic. He caught me looking through the car window in awe. "not like ur usual hood is it greaser?"  he said, but not in a snobby way. i ignored his comment and continued to look. "well. this is my house" he said uninterested. it was huge. it was a light tan color, it had  big doors with a huge window above them ,showing an enormous crystal chandelier. "is uhm..is anyone home?" i said feeling uncomfortable as i got out of the car. "uh yea. my Dad and Meghan." he said. i hated his sister. she was one of cherries friends. i sighed loudly. "okay. lets get this over with.." we walked in his house. it looked even bigger from the inside. it wasn't to colorful. marble white floor. white walls. "Randy. home so early?" i heard his dad yell from the other room. "uhh yea." i could tell he felt uncomfortable introducing me to his dad. i wasn't exactly wearing a sweater vest and matching knee length skirt. he came over to us and looked me up and down and smiled slightly. "hello. I'm Stan." he said as he shook my hand. i hesitated then shook his hand. randy was already on the steps motioning me to follow him upstairs. "yea, so this is my room." he said like it WASN'T the most beautiful room ever. it looked like a room for a prince. "ur kidding right?.. i feel like Cinderella." i said smiling and looking around the room. he smirked and laughed a bit. i saw a picture on his dresser and picked it up. "who's this?" i asked. "mom."  he said with not much emotion. "wow. total milf." i said joking around nodding my head. "he cracked a smile, but it quickly faded. "no but shes real pretty." i said still looking at the picture. "yea she was." he said also looking at it. "was?" i said. "yea she uhh..she died when i was 13." he said looking at the floor. and that was one of the first times I've ever seen pain in a socs eyes. emotional pain. "sorry.." i said quietly. he sighed. "things happen." he said walking away to avoid continuing the subject. "so lets get started on this project shall we?" he said getting out his stuff. we sat on his floor and did our work..

after about an hour i started getting bored and side tracked (well of course, its me xD.) he was asking me questions about my life as i tried to balance my pencil on my nose. "ugh. can we go do something else? we've been asking each other questions for like. 6 hours." i said in a whiny voice. "its only been an hour..but okay okay. I'm supposed to show you what its like to be me to i guess." He said and got up to put his stuff away. "wait were are you going?" i said "were going out." he said as if i had no say in the matter. "oh no no no no. no offense adderson. but ur friends aren't exactly my cup of tea." i said kind of laughing at the thought of actually spending a day with a bunch of socs. "well don't worry. Bob isn't attending this get together. I'll tell them to keep there hands to themselves." he said. "...and what makes you think i can trust you?" i said before he went to walk out his bedroom door. he turned around and looked at me. "can't  you just trust me for today? I don't want to fail this project. were not going to jump you or anything, now come on. get ur notebook u got to write down what we do.." He said leaving the room before i could protest. i sighed and grabbed my notebook.
We got to this kids house and there i saw cherry, Marsha, Meghan (addersons' sister) and a few other boys outside. i became nauseated at the sight. They whispered and giggled. I walked up to them with Randy. "hey. quit ur giggling. I'm required to be here. And don't worry. I'm just here to observe. Trust me. i don't want to be here just as much as u don't want me here. They rolled their eyes and carried on with their conversation. one of Randys friends james brought out a bottle of whine and Vodka. The girls were so..idk. Fake? theyve been treated like royalty their whole lives they didnt even get a chance to mold thier personalities from mistakes or sadness.they were fake and concieted. i swear, their heads were so big that they were ganna snap off thier necks. I wrote things down. but their wasnt much to say.
The boys played football in the yard. i sat on the steps sort of near the girls. but not close enough to catch thier cooties. The boys were kind of like us..they fooled around and laughed. they acted sort of like brothers.
The sun started to go down so we all went to the movies. I  DID NOT want to be seen in public with these people. i was freaking out on the inside. i kept thinking,
 inhale. exhale. inhale exhale.

We got out of the car and walked in the drive in. And then i saw meghan Whisper in cherries ear. then look at me. Knowing me. i wasnt going to let that slide. "Yo. got something to share Meghan?" I said with my bout to slap a hoe look on my face. She came in my face. we all stopped walking. i knew shit was bout to go down. i just kept thinking, sorry randy..
"Go home greaser. I dont want my brother near any greasy sluts." She said waving her manicured finger in my face. I started at her with a slight grin. "sweetie. You must not know my reputation to well. because you would have known that was a terrible idea." i said shaking my head. "No no. i know ur reputation very well Greaser. But i figured maybe u were smart enough not to touch me when your with a bunch of socs." she said smiling. i grabbed her by the hair and punched her in the face with my other hand. not my best punch. but it was enough to fuck up her nose job. Ill take it :P. "whoops. guess im not smart enough." i said shrugging my shoulders. at this point Randy was holding back his sister from trying to hit me back. the others were suprised i hit her in thier territory. But I was even more suprised..because i decided to trust Randy that one night. I knew he wouldnt let them all jump me. atleast not today. James held back meghan as Randy grabbed me by the wrist like a child, and pulled me to his car. He was pissed xD. I laughed to myself a little. "ow." i said. thinking thatd make him let go or loosen his tight grip on my wrist. but no. we got in the car as i rubbed my wrist. We didnt talk so much as he drove me back to our side of town. "what the hell were u thinking?" he said with anger. "OH COME ONNN. she was asking for it, you heard her!" i said defending myself. "You could have gotten yourself jumped. your lucky i got you out of there greaser. any other time i would have let them have you. but a promise is a promise..ur lucky." he said lowering his voice to a normal level. "told you. i told u i couldnt hang out with them." i said sort of loudly. "You couldnt try?! you couldnt just brush it off when she said that!?" he yelled at me. "oh so its my fault?!" i said responding loudly. there was a pause. i saw him smirk and he let out a a slight laugh. "listen to us. we sound like an old married couple." he said looking at the road. "yea well. any other time we would have been at eachothers throats by now.." i said smirking. "yea.." he said still smirking. "uhmm drop me off right here." i said looking out the window. i got out of the car and shut the door. "ur coming here tomorrow." i said to him through the open car window. "alright. later greaser." he said with a little grin. "later adderson." i said smiling a little. I walked to my house and shut the door.
I went to Bed...maybe feeling a little excited for tomorrow.

20 comments:

  1. ......so if i understand this right when he comes by your place we ARENT allowed to scare him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope. he had my back. i got his :/. just for the project. of course xD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but after the project we dont gotta be all buddy-buddy RIGHT?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok ok good :) ya know im pretty sure i just defeated the entire point of your project here but i think im good with it......yeah im good with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. prolly. xD but its okay. i wouldnt have applied the skills ive learned from the project in my adult life anyways xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate him...that's all i have to say :P and i hate hate bein "litte brooklyn so sweet" D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. ik dawn ik :) i gav up on that years ago

    ReplyDelete
  8. baha. sorry boogs. ur ganna have to hang with him tomorrow xD. he'll be at our house :3.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love cat fights! and that little hoe was asking for it, right on, dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, I can't wait to see what you do with him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww I think Dawn enjoyed it. :D cutie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is that your new catch phrase, Kitty? Cutie? :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. can i baet him up if he steps on any of ours property?? PLEASE haha who am i kidding ill do it anyways,

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha wow...never thought I'd live to see Dal say please :P and STILL hating him...(:

    ReplyDelete
  15. well dal idk if i even care anymore. since he helped hurt austin the other day and all...

    ReplyDelete
  16. dal you should do it! and dawn you should post!(:

    ReplyDelete

music in its finest form

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones