Thursday, April 15, 2010

TO ALL MY LOVING LITTLE MUCHACHOS. the reason dawn has not been on to post or go on the chat is because my computer, unfortunatley exploded D:. and  I aint gettin a new one for A long time :(. say,how is dawn on the internet now, u ask?  Well this is because my computer is like. half broken, and the piece of shit teases me and stays on fer like a limit of 15 minutes, then turns off D:. i  miss u guys a hole lots D:...  BUT. on the magical side, I can use my ipod!..wen dawn finds the charger D:. until then my loves  <3, D dawg

7 comments:

  1. Hey Dawn! Sorry bout your computer :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT BLOWS BUT GET ON HERE MORE :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sux dawn! i miss ya to sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for finally posting something less depressing. +D

    And that sucks girl. But I'm taping the charger to you so you won't misplace it. I have missed you #$%^%$% muffin!!! But now you're back, I guess. <3

    BTW, muffin is the new bitch. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. whos this muffin u speak of kitters :D! and i kno, im gna try to get on as much as i can though :3. because i love u guys :D.

    ReplyDelete

music in its finest form

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones